Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by the booktuber, Lainey aka gingereadslainey. You can find the topics and the Goodreads page of the book meme here.
Best Fictional Items I want
- The Shimalee from Dara Joy’s Matrix of Destiny Series. The Shimalee allows the wearer to ‘sing’ to all of space/time, effectively changing events. Of course, everyone wants it and will kill you for it, but..hey. There’s always a bad side to everything. There’s a couple things in my life I’d ‘sing’ a change to.
- The Mirror of Erised from the Harry Potter Series. Yeah, there’s the whole thing where you could starve to death in front of it, but I’ve got a certain baby I would love to be able to see again, if only as a reflection in a mirror.
- The Babel Fish from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The sheer amount of money I could make as a translator would solve a lot of problems!
- Sonic Screw Driver from Dr. Who. The Tardis doesn’t actually sound that appealing to me. The Doctor’s is always landing in the wrong location and whatnot. I’ll take a Sonic Screw Driver please. The amount of crap I’d get into with that. *shifty*
- Wolverine’s Claws. I’m Wolverine-grouchy most of the time. The claws would just be…hmm.. perfect.
Wolverine’s claws … interesting choice! I hear it still hurts every time he releases them though … not sure I am up for that, even if I can heal.
I live with a chronic pain disease. The pain thing from the claws doesn’t even phase me. Lol.
The sonic screwdriver!! Doesn’t work on wood but Who cares? I want one too!
The babel fish would be so useful. Although the bit when they put it in your ear would be awful… I guess I could get them to knock me out, then wake up to a lucrative new career
Yeah I wouldnt want to actually experience it getting put in.