As usual, TTT is brought to you courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish.
My Utterly Honest 2016 Resolutions
- I will actually get to a doctor, and get myself on some happy pills. ‘Cause books don’t always work to calm anxiety attacks, and I have a deceased baby and a living child with a life-threatening illness. I need some flippin’ happy pills, dammit!
- I will figure out a way to make more money to pay off more of my daughters’ medical bills that are overwhelming me.
- I will get better at organizing the house and keeping it clean, even though when I get home I’m so tired all I want to do is play with my kid or read.
I will actually make an appointment to try to get help for my insomniaHAH! That one won’t happen. I’ve resigned myself to being this way. I’ve been this way since I was 7. Lets try this again. I will stop destroying my liver by nyquil or zzzquiling myself to sleep every night, and just deal with barely sleeping.
- I will let the 6 year old win at logic games like chess once in a while, instead of mercilessly destroying her time and time again until she gets it. Because apparently my method of wiping the floor with her in logic games is mean. Hmph.
- I will start cooking more, ’cause my 6 year old thinks “Daddy’s working late tonight” automatically equals “We’re going out to dinner!”
- More bookshelves. MORE. BOOK. SHELVES!
- I will get into the habit of going to the gym regularly again.
- I will continue to increase our SHTF stock of noms, water, etc.
I won’t call anyone a nuckfut (Though I often switch that n and f) in 2016. Instead I’ll call them dingleberries.Well, this one is already done with. Called Fred (one of the cats) The Supreme Nuckfut of Kibble this morning.
There we go. I think I can keep to most of them.