Top Ten Tuesday is brought to your screen courtesy of The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s TTT is 10 people you should follow on -insert various social media forum-. Twitter is pretty much the only social media I pay any attention to lately, so here we go (in no particular order).
Top Ten Tweeps of 2016
1. @pswinnauthor – Pamela Winn is a prolific author, but more importantly she’s very sweet and very down to earth. Even though she’s going through some crap right now, she’s still friendly and positive.
2. @claraval – Claire Houston runs the blog Art & Soul . She’s another kind, wonderful presence on Twitter who always tries to help other bloggers gain attention as well as just being generally friendly. However, she’s absolutely freaking evil, too, and posts pictures of delicious looking treats that I CAN’T. HAVE! So…there’s that.
4. @choconwaffles – Donna runs the ChocolatenWaffles blog. The name of her blog makes me hungry every time I see it, and I don’t even think I care much for chocolate and waffles together!! She’s a sweetheart with a hefty sense of snark that amuses me. Maybe I sense a kindred spirit? LOL.
6. @sinistergrinpre – Sinister Grin Press is a great one if you like indie horror stories. I like the content they post, and they’ve always been very professional and yet approachable.
7. @BBandGT – Whitney runs the Brown Books and Green Tea site. She champions diverse authors and literature. She’s friendly, intelligent, and just a great person to interact with. I also love some of the discussions I’ve seen on her blog.
…..and that’s it, I think. Naturally as soon as this posts I’ll remember someone I should have mentioned and feel like a heel. Oh well.