Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by the booktuber, Lainey aka gingereadslainey. You can find the topics and the Goodreads page of the book meme here.
This week’s topic is going to be Top 5 Least Favorite Characters in your Most Favorite Books. I can count on one hand the number of series I’ve finished, so I can’t exactly do ‘least favorite’ book. LOL.
Top 5 Least Favorite Characters in My Most Favorite Books
- The NASA director from The Martian. I mean, I can logically understand why he makes some of the decisions he makes, but I’m right there with Mitch. He’s a coward. At the same time, if he was all “Oh, yeah, we should totally do that!” there wouldn’t have been any tension on the earth side of things, so, he was necessary
- The Evil Queen’s consort from The Shadow Queen (yeah, I’m not using names. ‘Cause I don’t remember them.) – Again, he’s a coward. He could have ended her crap a while back, and didn’t! Love made him freaking weak!
- The Boss’ wife from the In Death series. She’s just a cold witch. She knows that Eve never bugs him without a reason, and yet she always gives her hell. Dinner parties are not that important!
- Carter in Carter & Lovecraft. The book was awesome but, looking back, Carter was kind of…bull-headed and stubborn stupid. I love the book as a whole, but as a character, he just needs flicked upside his dang head.
- Reagan from Zer0es. She’s a prick. Just a prick. That’s the only word to describe her. Prick.
Leave your links!