I was nominated for this tag by Embuhlee at EmbuhleeLiest.wordpress.com .
1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I understand this book is satire. That doesn’t mean it’s good. or funny. Its neither, IMO. Good satire has to have some element of believableness to it. This does not.
2. Trick or treat- what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
Trick – Severus Snape. He’s not a redeemable character. He’s a toe-rag! One or two good acts does NOT a good person make!!
Treat – Rhage from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. He’s just good people.
3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?
I’m going to go outside the box here and give you an answer you haven’t heard from me in a tag before. Bhahahaha! No, seriously, for those of you who like a more realistic protagonist… Zoe is a trailer-trash-turned-good girl that has worked her butt off to get where she is. She also is a single mom with a 10 year old son. She’s the epitome of brave. Its so satisfying to read this series, but especially her story.
4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
Uhm… none? *duck* Number one, that would prove ghosts are real, and that would amp up my wimpification to a whole ‘nother level. Number two – I can’t think of a single book where a human character I really like has been killed off. So…….
5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
Does dressing up as the character give me that character’s abilities? If so…
He’s in some fiction books even though he’s a real person. So. it. counts!
6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
I haven’t yet met that book. The creepier a book gets, the happier I get. LOL!