Did anyone else listen to the audiobook? What'd you think?

Home Forums Dare 2 Discuss Whispering Corridors – April 19th Dare to Discuss Forum Did anyone else listen to the audiobook? What'd you think?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Hempel 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Brian Books
    Participant

I know I’m the big audiobook guy here — and Joe, who narrated it.

I thought that Joe did a great job narrating this, allowing the suspense to ooze off the pages and into my ears and allowing me to finish this book in less than 2 days.

I remember reading his comments when he was recording it and I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the book, but I did and I’m really glad that I checked the audiobook out.

gplus-profile-picture
    Lilyn G
    Keymaster

I didn’t. I’ve listened to about half of another book from Joe – (Modern Sorcery) – and like his narration, but on super short books like Whispering Corridors, I prefer to just read it.

Joe Hempel
    Participant

Brian,  I’m so glad you enjoyed it!  This was a great title, and it was really easy to get into the characters heads and Ambrose Ibsen really made my job easy in bringing that to life.

Brian Books
    Participant

I love short audiobooks, and I’m a sucker for Joe’s narration AND I knew we were discussing this and I hadn’t read it yet, so it was like a win-win-win-win for me.

Joe Hempel
    Participant

I know I would have liked this to be longer, if only because I got so into the characters I didn’t want to escape just yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

• I love Audible. Tons of books, fantastic narrators, good prices.