This week we wanted to do some awesomely evil cars that get our motors running. Get in, buckle up and hang on for the ride!
Flyby Five, where we abandon all sense of seriousness and do silly lists about whatever pops into our heads. This segment will be posted every Wednesday we feel like posting it. This is not a serious list, nor is it a “Top 5” list. And there is every possible chance that some of these lists or the language in these lists may not be PG-13 friendly. You have been warned. -L&G
5 Vehicles That Are Excellently Evil
1. Christine: The bad-to-the-bone jealous mistress with a red Fury-ious temper needs no introduction. Plus, how cool would it be to have a car that fixes itself? Of course, you might want to be a little careful about taking your date to the drive-in…
2. The Demonic Car from The Car – Even though it appears to be a cheesy movie it’s surprisingly good. But, of course, the real star of the show is the Demonic Car. Low, black and terrifying. Very cool.
3. The Truck from Nightmares (Segment: The Benediction) – I have to say the segment with The Truck is literally the only reason I even keep the movie. Starring Lance Henriksen and with an awesomely demonic truck it is by far the best segment in the anthology. In fact the only issue with it is the motivations of the truck itself.
4. B-Eating-U from Jeepers Creepers – One of the only vehicles on the list that is not autonomous and needs a driver. However, The Creeper’s choice of vehicle almost doesn’t need The Creeper to be terrifying. It’s a shame it doesn’t get another appearance in the sequel and I for one was disappointed in it’s absence.
5. Green Goblin Truck from Maximum Overdrive – Who better than to wrap up this list than The Green Goblin? He certainly puts a face on the terrifying trucks of Maximum Overdrive. While he is the coolest looking of the two that freaked me out the most were the little machine gun bastard and the truck with the air-starter.
I’m sure there are quite a few more so if there’s an evil vehicle that didn’t get it’s due credit feel free to let me know down below in the comments!