This Top Ten Tuesday was to list our Bookish Resolutions for 2018. Now, some of these you’ll have seen in our year end wrap-ups and stuff, but some will be new to you! Feel free to tell us what your bookish resolutions are as well!
Our Bookish Resolutions for 2018
- We solemnly swear to read more monster books. Because monsters need love too.
- We promise to be a bit more outspoken about subjects that bother us when it comes to our genres.
- We give you assurance that we will continue to run away screaming at the sight of love triangles and covers with 6-pack abs on them.
- We swear a sacred oath to Coolthulhu that we shan’t neglect our small press authors during our quest to relax.
- We pledge that we will continue to mock cliches as they so deserve.
- We give you our word of honor that we will continue try to find interesting books to include in our Biweekly Bulletin recommendations.
- We vow that our desire to have all the books will never overcome our honesty to tell you when books suck.
- We guarantee that we’re going to make at least something of an effort to interact more with our bookish peers, instead of being the nerdy wallflowers.
- We offer our affirmation that the bad puns and gutter-minded remarks will continue to rise up when you’re least expecting them.
- We pinky promise to bring you reviews of an expanding variety of science fiction and horror formats such as webtoons, and visual novels (not the same as graphic novels).
Well, Top Ten Tuesday has officially migrated over to That Artsy Reader Girl. Thank you, Broke and Bookish, for all the topics you brought us! You gave many of us fodder for a blank Tuesday morning.
What are your bookish resolutions?